Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Final narrative images, final plan, final sectional perspective






here are my final images.
I am reaonably pleased with the final outcome of each image. my narrative images clearly display the folding gestures i was hoping to achieve through my design. The narrative  images display how the ramps, seats and decking areas would be inhabited by people at the public pool.

I have completed a sectional perspective that shows the male changing room, as well as the public pools waiting area.
 I have also done a sectional perspective to show different angles of the overall view of my design, the section shows how the pool sits within the land (returning to the land).

I have drawn my plan on drafting film that overlays the existing sites plan, in photoshop i have incorporated photos i have taken of my final models plan, and used them to overlay the drawing,  i believe this gives more information about the materiality of the plan of my final design. i then added details such as trees and the pool water.

No comments: